Dressy/Messy Day - Monday Nov 13th - Dress up messy or dress up fancy.
Twin Day - Tuesday Nov 14th - Match with your friend or multiple friends!
Character Day - Wednesday Nov 15th - Come to school dressed up as your favorite character from a movie, book, Tv show, etc. Sports Day - Thursday Nov 16th - Come to school in your favorite team's apparel.
Rainbow Day - Friday Nov 17th - Come to school in a solid color or wear multiple colors.
Dance: November 17th (3:00p.m. - 5:00p.m.)
The following guidelines apply for Spirit Week
- The dress code published in the student planner applies to all costumes
- Hats are allowed if they are part of a costume; however, hats should be removed during instruction if requested
- Masks and full face paint are not permitted
- Costumes must not impair a students’ vision or movement and must not hide or cover a student’s identity
- Costumes may not cause a disruption or distraction to the school program
- Be respectful of others: costumes may not be demeaning to any ethnic group, race, religion, nationality, disability, gender or gender identity (boys as girls and visa versa), sexual orientation, or individual (staff or students) at the school.
- Absolutely no weapons, toy weapons, or props replicating weapons should be brought to school
- No props or equipment that is unsafe
- If you are not sure, do not wear it!
We respect any student’s right to be excused from Halloween activities based on religious beliefs. For questions, please see/talk to Ms. Warman or Mr. Joss.