This is where you can find communication from the Principal, as well as Student Daily Announcements.
Check out our new Kamiakin Masks for sale at the Student Fee Window, off the cafeteria. We have 2 types of masks with 3 designs. Plus a special sports mask for our athletic teams. They make great gifts! Click on "Items for Purchase" below to see the different masks.
Our second sale runs from 01/10/22 to 01/26/22. For more information, go to the Yearbook page under Students/ Families.
LWSD is offering Covid Testing for Students and Staff by appointment.
If you are identified as a close contact, or were asked for a test result before returning to school, you should receive an email with testing information.
If you did not receive the email, please email Jessica Hrcek at firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure to include your students name, she will email you the link to schedule your appointment.
Students who are out of school should check Teams for homework assignments, and connect with their teachers.
Please understand that we are extremely short staffed. Following these procedures will help us focus on supporting students in school. Thank you for understanding.
- KaMS Bell Schedules Kamiakin Student Bell Schedules for 20-21
- Students and Families Family Access information, forms, online payments, school bus information, guide to parent logins and passwords
- Next Year Course Selection Course Selection for school year 2021-2022
- Register for School How to register your student for school
- Items for Purchase
- District Return to School FAQ Information regarding return to school.
- 6-12 Research and Homework How to cite resources and links to research databases.
- Student laptop information Please review the student laptop handbook. As noted in the handbook, parents have responsibilities in this program.
- LWSD Parent Tech Troubleshooting Guide Information regarding LWSD technical help.
- For parents of children with serious health conditions If your child has a life-threatening health condition, specific requirements must be met before your child can attend school. Click the link above for more information.
- Kamiakin PTA The KaMS PTA is a non-profit advocacy organization that supports our students, families, and school.
- School Hours: 8:35 a.m.- 3:05 p.m.
- Office Hours: 8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Principal: Tim Patterson
- Associate Principal: Elise LaMont
- Associate Principal: Katie Mikel
- Office Manager: Kelly Wilkinson
- ASB Secretary: Rebecca Elizondo
- Registrar/Counseling: Sheetal Kulkarni
- Attendance: Katie Marquardt KamiakinMSAttend@lwsd.org
- Athletics Director: Neil Kells
- Attendance: 425-936-2401
- Main Number: 425-936-2400