Our school is participating in the Washington State Healthy Youth Survey during fall 2023. For more information please click HERE
- KaMS Bell SchedulesKamiakin Student Bell Schedules
- Students and Families Family Access information, forms, online payments, school bus information, guide to parent logins and passwords
- Next Year Course Selection Course Selection for school year 2023-2024
- Register for School How to register your student for school
- Items for Purchase
- Information to Come
- 6-12 Research and Homework How to cite resources and links to research databases.
- Student laptop informationPlease review the student laptop handbook. As noted in the handbook, parents have responsibilities in this program.
- LWSD Parent Tech Troubleshooting GuideInformation regarding LWSD technical help.
- COVID-19 Reporting Form
- Kamiakin PTAThe KaMS PTA is a non-profit advocacy organization that supports our students, families, and school.
- School Hours: 7:50 a.m. - 2:20 p.m.
- Office Hours: 7:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Main Number: 425-936-2400
- Fax: 425-823-2921
- Principal: Tim Patterson
- Associate Principal: Elise LaMont
- Students A-L
- Associate Principal: Katie Mikel
- Students M-Z
- Dean of Students: Alex Vecchiolla
- Office Manager: Kelly Wilkinson
- ASB Secretary: Rebecca Elizondo
- Registrar/Counseling: Sheetal Kulkarni
- Attendance: Melissa Swanger
- Athletics Director: Neil Kells
Our traffic pattern has changed…again. The former exit is now the entrance. Cars now enter from the northern driveway. Please pull as far forward as possible for efficient drop-offs.
We ask that you do not use the parking lot off 140th for drop-off / pick-up.
Thank you for your patience and understanding during this transition.
Numerous languages filled the school cafeteria as Kamiakin Middle School held their first multicultural feast on May 17, 2023.
Sixth grade science students at Kamiakin Middle School have been busy working since September on a Campus Ecological Restoration Project.
Check out our Instagram