A variety of extra curricular activities are offered to students of Kamiakin Middle School. Participation in one or more of these activities will help to enrich your middle school experience. You are encouraged to listen carefully to the daily bulletin announcements regarding athletic teams, intramurals, dances, dress up days, special contests and club meetings. We invite you to join in any of the activities for which you qualify and that interest you.Student Government
- The students of Kamiakin are governed by an Executive Board made up of five members and a Student Representative Council (SRC) comprised of an elected student from each grade level.
- Through these groups students have input into the administration of school policies and procedures. These groups work to promote leadership, initiative and change through the student body.
- Elections for Executive Board are held in the spring for the following school year. It has a three member board of directors and a secretary and treasurer. This group has the authority to make decisions on behalf of the ASB by means of voting at Executive Board meetings.
Special Activities and Clubs
During the year a variety of special activities is sponsored by ASB and various groups and clubs representing our students. These include our miscellaneous fund drives, paper and aluminum recycling activities, dress-up days, talent show, assemblies, to name a few. Listen to the daily bulletin for details announcing these special events and give your ideas for others to your SRC representatives.
- GRANT CHRISTENSEN
- Vice President:
- MARCOS HILARIO BELTRAN
- SAANVI TIWARI
- ANTHONY CHAN
- Public Relations:
- NORAH LACEY
- 6th Grade Engagement Officer:
- ISABELA CEZAROTTO
- Spirit Crew Commissioner:
- BEN JUDY
- Advisor: Ms. Kyllingmark
Elemetary Band: Click here to get more information about this program.