- Honor Society at Kamiakin is a club based on service, academics, character, and citizenship. 8th graders who meet the GPA and other requirements are invited to join in September, and this year 7th graders who meet the requirements will be invited to join at the beginning of second semester.
- We meet twice a month during Cougar Time where the student officers lead the meeting, talking about service hours, our group service project, and other responsibilities of members.
- Students are required to perform community service hours throughout the year helping Kamiakin or the larger community.
- Members are also expected to maintain a 3.5 GPA as well as be an example of positive citizenship and leadership.
- For more information please contact - Kelsey Pollett (pictured left) OR Marcy Martin (pictured right)
Kamiakin is known for having a formidable Math Team. Help the Legend and the Reality thrive by becoming a mathlete!
This year all regional and state competitions have either cancelled or gone to an online format. At this point we plan to participate in:
- Moems Olympiads
- Math Counts
There will be no charge for these competitions this year as we have enough reserves to cover their cost!
Meeting this year will be different. Depending on the interest and availability, we may offer weekly Teams meetings to participate in the above mentioned competitions and to practice and share problem-solving strategies.
If you are interested in any of the above, please complete this information form.
Once you have completed the form, please contact Ms. Bergevin to let her know.
Art club is the space to create!
Art club meets every Tuesday from 3:10 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. in the Art room with Ms. Perkins.
The first Tuesday of each month will feature a tutorial that covers new projects or materials. 2nd, 3rd, and 4th Tuesdays students can work on proposed projects or draw in a fun art-focused space.
In a quarter sport? No problem! Join in anytime of the year. Pick up a membership form in the art room.
In addition to being an ASB member, Art club members pay $25.00 to help cover the cost of art supplies.Fore more information please contact Ms. Perkins.
- The Kamiakin News Team is a student club focused on journalism, and digital video production. Any current 6th – 8th grade students are invited to join each September when we vote on club officers and begin work on our creative plans and production goals for the year.
- We meet twice a week during Cougar Time, and one – two times a month before school to work on episode planning, filming, and editing.
- Club fee $10.00 with ASB membership is required and students are required to be in good standing with regard to Kamiakin citizenship standards to maintain membership in the club.
- For more information, please contact Jared Sadowsky or Peter Verdoes.