Intramural activities will begin Monday May 3rd and conclude May 28th.
- Each intramural session will be held twice a week with the days listed below.
- Start and end times for intramurals will be 2:40PM to 4PM.School will release at 1:35PM.
- For those students staying on campus for the hour between school and intramurals we will be offering study hall supervision.
- Students may not be on campus any earlier than 2:30PM unless they are in study hall supervision. Attestation will begin at 2:30PM.
- Each student will need to attest either virtually or in paper form to participate in after school intramurals.
Students must walk home or be picked up immediately at the conclusion of intramurals. Please indicate if transportation home is required for your student in the sign-up form.
Sign-Up process opens on Saturday April 17:
- Use this Link to sign-up https://forms.office.com/r/MCasWg8VaT
a. If you cannot use the electronic form, we do have paper forms available (Paper form can be found here) or students can go to the ASB office.
2. Pay the $25 dollar fee by using this link https://payments.lwsd.org/
a. If you are unable to pay the link students may pay the fee in-person at the ASB office. We are not allowing parents inside the building unless absolutely needed. If adults, or remote students come to KaMS we will need to meet you outside during business hours to take payment.
Sign-ups can be done on paper form available at the school or electronically with this link. Payment will go live 4/20 and close 4/28.
Cost of our intramural sessions are $25 and can be paid online at https://payments.lwsd.org/ or with cash or check at the Student Window with Ms. Becky Elizondo. There are scholarships available as well. Please don’t hesitate to contact your student’s counselor if you’re in need of assistance. A-L Mpierson@lwsd.org M-Z firstname.lastname@example.org .