The following procedures will be in effect at all dances:
- Students should be dropped off at the start of the dance, no later than 20 minutes after the start time.
- Students should be picked up right at the end of the dance, not before the end of the dance.
- Once a student enters the dance, they may not leave until it is over or until a parent/guardian is present to pick them up.
- Dances are for Kamiakin students and students of choice schools who have Kamiakin as their home school only.
- Have fun!
All school rules apply for student behavior and dress at school dances. The price for the ticket is $6.00 if you joined ASB, $7.00 without and $9.00 day of the dance ·Please make payment with cash or check. Checks may be made payable to Kamiakin Middle School.
- Tickets can be purchased at the student office window in the cafeteria before school, during lunch and after school until 3:00 pm the week of the dance.
- Kamiakin dress code is in effect, students may wear what they normally wear to school or dress up, it is up to them!
- There will be snacks for purchase. Please bring one dollar bills for easiest purchase.
- No outside food or drinks are allowed, except water.
- There will be alternate spaces available for students to play games or do crafts if the dance becomes to loud.
- Once a student enters the dance, they may not leave until it is over or a parent arrives in person to pick-up.
- If you are interested in being a chaperone, you must be an approved volunteer through the district.
If you have any questions please contact Kristine Kyllingmark.