Next dance -February 2nd 3:00p.m. - 5:00p.m.
We are one of the few middle schools in the district that still have Friday dances. All school rules apply for student behavior at school dances as they do for all school sponsored activities.
The following procedures will be in effect at all dances:
- Students are not to loiter on the school grounds prior to coming into the dance.
- Once a student enters the dance, s/he may not leave until it is over or until a parent calls for them at the door.
- Dances are for Kamiakin students only. No guests will be permitted.
- Parents are asked to chaperone one dance per year.
- Have fun!
All school rules apply for student behavior and dress at school dances. The price for the ticket is $7.00 if you joined ASB, $8.00 if you did not join ASB. ·All elective class fees and all fines must be paid and all overdue library materials must be turned in before a ticket will be sold to you.
- ·Tickets can be purchased at the student office window in the cafeteria
- before school, during lunch and after school until 3:00 pm the week of
- the dance.
- Once a student enters the dance, s/he may not leave until it is over or a parent arrives in person to pick-up.
·School grounds are to be cleared of all students 15 minutes before and after the dance ends. However, students are not allowed to leave campus after school and then return to the dance. Special permission may be granted on a case by case basis. Please contact Ms. Warman.