Dec 17th - Minty Monday! - Free Candy Canes will be handed out during the day!
Dec 18th - Door Dash Tuesday! - There will be a door decorating contest during CT!
Dec 19th - Winter Drink Wednesday! - Come to school early for free hot cocoa in the cafeteria!
Dec 20th - Holiday Sweater Thursday!- Wear your favorite holiday sweater, and ugliest, too!
Dec 21st - Festive Friday! - Wear any clothes that celebrate your holiday! There will be a super fun holiday assembly at the end of the school day!
The following guidelines apply for Spirit Week
- The dress code published in the student planner applies to all costumes
- Hats are allowed if they are part of a costume; however, hats should be removed during instruction if requested
- Masks and full face paint are not permitted
- Costumes must not impair a students’ vision or movement and must not hide or cover a student’s identity
- Costumes may not cause a disruption or distraction to the school program
- Be respectful of others: costumes may not be demeaning to any ethnic group, race, religion, nationality, disability, gender or gender identity (boys as girls and visa versa), sexual orientation, or individual (staff or students) at the school.
- Absolutely no weapons, toy weapons, or props replicating weapons should be brought to school
- No props or equipment that is unsafe
- If you are not sure, do not wear it!
For questions, please see/talk to Ms. Taggart or Ms. Warman.