Monday 6/15 Kamiakin Gear Day
Wear your Kamiakin gear to
celebrate the last week of the school
Tuesday 6/16 Crafty Day
Craft a costume using different
materials around your house!
Wednesday 6/17 Pride Day
Wear rainbows and anything you
have to show your support and pride
Thursday 6/18 Throwback Thursday
Wear clothes from any older decade
Friday 6/19 Beach Day
Wear your beach clothes and
transition into a fun Summer!
The following guidelines apply for Spirit Week
- The dress code published in the student planner applies to all costumes
- Hats are allowed if they are part of a costume; however, hats should be removed during instruction if requested
- Masks and full face paint are not permitted
- Costumes must not impair a students’ vision or movement and must not hide or cover a student’s identity
- Costumes may not cause a disruption or distraction to the school program
- Be respectful of others: costumes may not be demeaning to any ethnic group, race, religion, nationality, disability, gender or gender identity (boys as girls and visa versa), sexual orientation, or individual (staff or students) at the school.
- Absolutely no weapons, toy weapons, or props replicating weapons should be brought to school
- No props or equipment that is unsafe
- If you are not sure, do not wear it!
For questions, please see/talk to Mr.Burrow.