Don't forget there are 3 opportunities for anyone to get involved:
- TikTok FlipGrid
- Family Traditions FlipGrid
- Snowflake making competition
Check your email for more information.
Monday 12/14 Snowed In Day
WEAR anything you'd wear if you were snowed into your house. Sweats, yoga pants, cozy blankets, warm socks, etc.
Tuesday 12/15 Winter White Out Day
WEAR all white in this winter wonderland. Socks, shirt, hat or any all white clothing.
Wednesday 12/16 Holiday Spirit Day
Today is a chance for you to spread joy in this Holiday season. Help out with chores, text your friend a nice message, do something kind or thoughtful for others today!
Thursday 12/17 School Colors VS Day
8th grade WEAR Black
7th Grade WEAR Red/Crimson
6th Grade WEAR Gold/Yellow
Friday 12/18 Festive Friday
Today is all about sharing or practicing your family traditions. WEAR your ugly sweater, have hot coco with your family, or get into the Festive Friday by practicing your traditions.
The following guidelines apply for Spirit Week
- The dress code published in the student planner applies to all costumes
- Hats are allowed if they are part of a costume; however, hats should be removed during instruction if requested
- Masks and full face paint are not permitted
- Costumes must not impair a students’ vision or movement and must not hide or cover a student’s identity
- Costumes may not cause a disruption or distraction to the school program
- Be respectful of others: costumes may not be demeaning to any ethnic group, race, religion, nationality, disability, gender or gender identity (boys as girls and visa versa), sexual orientation, or individual (staff or students) at the school.
- Absolutely no weapons, toy weapons, or props replicating weapons should be brought to school
- No props or equipment that is unsafe
- If you are not sure, do not wear it!
For questions, please see/talk to Mr.Burrow.