March 25th - Comfy Cozy Day
March 26th - Character Day (Favorite character from tv, movie, book, etc)
March 27th - Crazy Hair, Hat and Sock Day
March 28th - Future Career Day (Dress like a teacher, astronaut, professional athlete etc)
March 29th - 80's day/Skater Vibe Day(neon, black, Vans, beanie etc)
The following guidelines apply for Spirit Week
- The dress code published in the student planner applies to all costumes
- Hats are allowed if they are part of a costume; however, hats should be removed during instruction if requested
- Masks and full face paint are not permitted
- Costumes must not impair a students’ vision or movement and must not hide or cover a student’s identity
- Costumes may not cause a disruption or distraction to the school program
- Be respectful of others: costumes may not be demeaning to any ethnic group, race, religion, nationality, disability, gender or gender identity (boys as girls and visa versa), sexual orientation, or individual (staff or students) at the school.
- Absolutely no weapons, toy weapons, or props replicating weapons should be brought to school
- No props or equipment that is unsafe
- If you are not sure, do not wear it!
For questions, please see/talk to Ms. Taggart or Ms. Warman.