Don't forget there are 3 opportunities for anyone to get involved:
- TikTok FlipGrid
- Family Traditions FlipGrid
- Snowflake making competition
Check your email for more information.
Monday 03/29 Spring Into Spirit Monday
Tuesday 03/30 Tangled Tuesday
Wednesday 03/31 Growth Wednesday
Thursday 04/01 Laughter Thursday
Friday 04/02 Rainbow Friday
The following guidelines apply for Spirit Week
- The dress code published in the student planner applies to all costumes
- Hats are allowed if they are part of a costume; however, hats should be removed during instruction if requested
- Masks and full face paint are not permitted
- Costumes must not impair a students’ vision or movement and must not hide or cover a student’s identity
- Costumes may not cause a disruption or distraction to the school program
- Be respectful of others: costumes may not be demeaning to any ethnic group, race, religion, nationality, disability, gender or gender identity (boys as girls and visa versa), sexual orientation, or individual (staff or students) at the school.
- Absolutely no weapons, toy weapons, or props replicating weapons should be brought to school
- No props or equipment that is unsafe
- If you are not sure, do not wear it!
For questions, please see/talk to Mr.Burrow.