Monday 10/7 Pajama day
Tuesday 10/8 School color day 8th=black 7th=maroon 6th= gold
Wednesday 10/9 #Meme day
Thursday 10/10 Sports day
Friday 10/11 Fall costume party day (school rules apply, no masks & hats must be part of costume)
The following guidelines apply for Spirit Week
- The dress code published in the student planner applies to all costumes
- Hats are allowed if they are part of a costume; however, hats should be removed during instruction if requested
- Masks and full face paint are not permitted
- Costumes must not impair a students’ vision or movement and must not hide or cover a student’s identity
- Costumes may not cause a disruption or distraction to the school program
- Be respectful of others: costumes may not be demeaning to any ethnic group, race, religion, nationality, disability, gender or gender identity (boys as girls and visa versa), sexual orientation, or individual (staff or students) at the school.
- Absolutely no weapons, toy weapons, or props replicating weapons should be brought to school
- No props or equipment that is unsafe
- If you are not sure, do not wear it!
For questions, please see/talk to Ms. Warman.