Monday 10/26 Comfy Cozy Day
Turn on your camera and show off your comfy cozy outfits. They could be blankets, onesies, pajamas, or anything you feel comfy cozy wearing.
Tuesday 10/27 Fuzzy and Furry Friends Day
Turn on your camera ans share your favorite stuffed animal or one of your family pets.
Wednesday 10/28 Disney Day
Dress up as your favorite Disney character or watch your favorite Disney movie with your family.
Thursday 10/29 School Spirit Day
Dress up in KaMS spirit wear or wear school colors(Crimson, Gold,or Black) and turn on your camera to show your school spirit.
Friday 10/30 Costume Day
Dress up in a costume and turn on your camera to show your school spirit.
The following guidelines apply for Spirit Week
- The dress code published in the student planner applies to all costumes
- Hats are allowed if they are part of a costume; however, hats should be removed during instruction if requested
- Masks and full face paint are not permitted
- Costumes must not impair a students’ vision or movement and must not hide or cover a student’s identity
- Costumes may not cause a disruption or distraction to the school program
- Be respectful of others: costumes may not be demeaning to any ethnic group, race, religion, nationality, disability, gender or gender identity (boys as girls and visa versa), sexual orientation, or individual (staff or students) at the school.
- Absolutely no weapons, toy weapons, or props replicating weapons should be brought to school
- No props or equipment that is unsafe
- If you are not sure, do not wear it!
For questions, please see/talk to Mr.Burrow.