Dress Like a Parent Day- Monday Jan 29th - Wear a suit, dress, robe, messy bun, coffee mug, etc
Wild West Day - Wednesday Jan 31st - Dress up like a cowgirl/cowboy or just wear braids, bandana, cowboy hats, etc.
Crazy Hair Day - Thursday Feb 1st - Dye your hair with washable or do a silly hairdo.
White Out Day- Friday Feb 2nd - Wear white.
Dance: February 2nd (3:00p.m. - 5:00p.m.)
We will be having a glow dance! Wear white to glow! There will be glow face paint and photo booth, glow sticks etc..
The following guidelines apply for Spirit Week
- The dress code published in the student planner applies to all costumes
- Hats are allowed if they are part of a costume; however, hats should be removed during instruction if requested
- Masks and full face paint are not permitted
- Costumes must not impair a students’ vision or movement and must not hide or cover a student’s identity
- Costumes may not cause a disruption or distraction to the school program
- Be respectful of others: costumes may not be demeaning to any ethnic group, race, religion, nationality, disability, gender or gender identity (boys as girls and visa versa), sexual orientation, or individual (staff or students) at the school.
- Absolutely no weapons, toy weapons, or props replicating weapons should be brought to school
- No props or equipment that is unsafe
- If you are not sure, do not wear it!
For questions, please see/talk to Ms. Taggart or Ms. Warman.