Movie vs. Book Character Day- Monday Jun 4th
College Gear Day - Tuesday Jun 5th
Comfy Day- Wednesday Jun 6th
Throwback Thursday - Thursday Jun 7th
Celebrity Day- Friday Jun 8th
Dance: Friday Jun 8th- Dance Among the Stars (7:00p.m. - 9:00p.m.)
The following guidelines apply for Spirit Week
- The dress code published in the student planner applies to all costumes
- Hats are allowed if they are part of a costume; however, hats should be removed during instruction if requested
- Masks and full face paint are not permitted
- Costumes must not impair a students’ vision or movement and must not hide or cover a student’s identity
- Costumes may not cause a disruption or distraction to the school program
- Be respectful of others: costumes may not be demeaning to any ethnic group, race, religion, nationality, disability, gender or gender identity (boys as girls and visa versa), sexual orientation, or individual (staff or students) at the school.
- Absolutely no weapons, toy weapons, or props replicating weapons should be brought to school
- No props or equipment that is unsafe
- If you are not sure, do not wear it!
For questions, please see/talk to Ms. Taggart or Ms. Warman.