Comfy Day - Monday October 8th
Dress Like a Little Kid - Tuesday October 9th
Why Do I Still Have THIS in My Closet? - Wednesday October 10th
80's Day - Thursday October 11th
Fall-oween - Friday October 12th
Dance: Friday October 12th - 3:30p.m. - 5:30p.m. in Auditorium
The following guidelines apply for Spirit Week
- The dress code published in the student planner applies to all costumes
- Hats are allowed if they are part of a costume; however, hats should be removed during instruction if requested
- Masks and full face paint are not permitted
- Costumes must not impair a students’ vision or movement and must not hide or cover a student’s identity
- Costumes may not cause a disruption or distraction to the school program
- Be respectful of others: costumes may not be demeaning to any ethnic group, race, religion, nationality, disability, gender or gender identity (boys as girls and visa versa), sexual orientation, or individual (staff or students) at the school.
- Absolutely no weapons, toy weapons, or props replicating weapons should be brought to school
- No props or equipment that is unsafe
- If you are not sure, do not wear it!
For questions, please see/talk to Ms. Taggart or Ms. Warman.