How to stay connected during summer break- KaMS
Kamiakin students and families,
- Even though it’s Summer, that doesn’t mean we aren’t still here to support you! Our Behavioral Health Support Specialist from Youth Eastside Services, Cailyn Griffith, will be available to you all Summer long!
- If you are experiencing symptoms of stress, anxiety, sadness, or maybe would just like to check in with someone, we encourage you to reach out! Check out your options below and decide what might be right for you.
Are you interested in briefly checking in with someone to get some skills or maybe learn next steps?
- Check out Cailyn’s Zoom office hours every Thursday from 2pm to 4pm!
- Please register in advance. To register click here.
- Once you’ve registered, you will receive an email with the meeting link, simply follow that on any Thursday between 2pm and 4pm.
Are you interested in having weekly meetings with Rowan to work on a specific goal via video chat?
- Give her a call at 425-747-4937 and put in extension 2616 anytime during the greeting!
- Leave a message with your name, phone number, and the best time to call at. She will call you back within one to two days from a blocked number.
- Keep in mind she will NOT be available on Fridays (Starting 07/03/20) and on the weekends.
Are you interested in connecting with a more long-term mental health counselor?
- Call Youth Eastside Services at 425-747-4937 to set up an intake.
These are not good options if you feel like you need immediate help or are experiencing a crisis. Please call Crisis Connections at 206-461-3222, call 911, or text HOME to 741741 if you feel like you or someone else is experiencing a crisis.