Summer Food Options
Kirkland Food Hotline - Call center staff at Sound Generations will ask a few questions about the caller’s situation to connect them with needed services.
The only requirement to receive assistance with food is to be a Kirkland resident. #425-207-4777
Prepackaged box of food – enough for 21 meals.
Hours of service:
- Tuesdays 12-4pm 11011 120th Ave NE #425-889-7880
- Wednesdays 3-7pm Kirkland, WA 98033
- Thursdays 10am - 2pm
ChurcHOME – grocery give away
- Fridays, 2-6 PM (while supplies last)
- 9051 132nd Ave NE
Kirkland, WA 98033
The Woodinville Storehouse Food Bank - http://www.woodinvillestorehouse.org/
- Tuesday 6:30 - 7:20 pm
- Saturday 9:30 - 10:20am
- Walk-in clients are welcome! Bring ID for all family members and proof of residency such as utility bill or rental agreement.
17110 140th Ave NE #425-483-5252
Woodinville, WA 98072 info@Woodinvillestorehouse.org
Open Kitchen - https://openkitchenredmond.com/
- Wednesday 5:00 – 6:00 pm (To-go meal)
- Redmond United Methodist Church
16540 NE 80th Street
Redmond, WA 98052
Housing, Legal Assistance, Transportation, Child Care