Information and resources for parents in the Kamiakin community
Of Interest to Parents
- New Student Registration: How to register your student at Kamiakin Middle School.
- Kamiakin Student Handbook 18-19: This is an important resource for you to stay organized, be involved in school culture and activities, and understand school expectations, norms, and guidelines.
- Student Rights and Responsibilities: Policies, dress code, discipline, and general information about Kamiakin Middle School.
- Laptop Info: Important information and resources for student laptops.
- Student Acceptable Use Procedures (AUP): Information about appropriate network use.
- Daily Schedule: Kamiakin school schedule.
- Pre Arranged absence Form: If a student is going to be absent from school for more than two days please complete this form and submit it to the main office.
- Fee Schedule: Follow the link to get more information.
- Supply List: Kamiakin School Supply List for 2018-19.
- PE Shirt Order Form: Use this form to order your Kamiakin PE shirt.
- Health Services: Important information about allergies, immunizations, health forms, and forms/requirements to keep medications at school.
- School Calendar: LWSD 2018-2019 calendar.
- Volunteer Application: All volunteers must apply and be approved before they can begin volunteering.
- PowerSchool: Login to PowerSchool Learning to to review students class assignments and calendars for those classes with PowerSchool Learning sites.
- Student Portal: Login to Student Portal.
- LWSD Breakfast and Lunch Information:Information about LWSD's breakfast and Lunch and for free and reduced lunch program.
- PTSA: The KaMS PTA is a non-profit advocacy organization that supports our students, families, and school.
- Community Resources: Services and organizations available to support students, parents and families in our community.
- Peachjar eflyer: Approved flyers from non-profit, charitable, and civic organizations.
Student Messages: You may call the school office to relate a message to a student. Or, if possible, please leave a message on their cell phone, which they may access either before or after school. Forgotten items can be dropped off in the main office.
Achievement Guides: Half way through each quarter, students hand carry home an achievement guide showing their last year's SBA/MSP scores along with their grades at the mid point of the current quarter. Parents will sign the back of the guide and return it to school with their student. Report cards are mailed home at the end of each quarter.
- Yearbook: Price is $30 for non-ASB students or $25 for students that have a valid 2018-19 ASB membership. Yearbook purchases will begin on September 4th through October 5th.