New Student Registration


School requires following things to register:

Proof of child's birth date, such as a birth certificate or passport.

  1. Two proofs of residency (such as an energy bill with your current address, lease agreement, or mortgage statement).
  2. Records of Immunizations - students must meet state immunization requirements. Bring proof of immunization from your family physician or a local health department. The parent or guardian then transfers this information to a certificate of immunization and signs the certificate to verify its accuracy.
  3. Emergency Card - the parent or guardian fills out this form during registration. Bring information such as the student's date, address and home phone, mother and father's employer and work phone numbers, name and phone number of emergency contacts other than parent/guardian (ideally this person or people will live near the student), student's doctor's name and phone number, names of any medications student takes and any medical condition student may have.
  4. Consent for Exchange of Information (if applicable) - If a student is transferring from another school, the parent or guardian must give their consent to transfer records from the student's previous school. It is helpful if the parent brings the name, address and phone number of the previous school.
  5. Transcript or Academic History (if applicable) - Students transferring from another school should bring academic records. The school may also ask if the student has been in any special programs in their previous school such as English Language Learner, special reading program etc.